Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using the Cationorm® website.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the website, use of the website, or access to the website or any contact on the website through which our services provided, without express written permission by us.
Accuracy, Completeness & Timeliness of Information
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timelier sources of information. Historical information on the site, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, and you agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Modifications to Service & Prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify information without notice at any time
Products or Services
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
- (a) for any unlawful purpose;
- (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- (f) to submit false or misleading information;
- (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- (h) to collect or track the personal information of others;
- (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the website
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Collection & Use
In visiting or using our website, we may collect your name and email address when you choose to sign up for newsletters, submit your opinions or contact us.
Changes to Terms & Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We retain the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your access to our services.